How long will my meals last for?
Youfoodz meals have an average shelf life of 7-9 days in the fridge. We do recommend eating any meals with fish within the first 7 days. For customers in Adelaide & Perth, please note that the average shelf life will be 6-9 days, due to an extra day in refrigerated freight transport.
Some meals/snacks have a longer shelf life. Always check the use by/expiry date before consumption.
How do the meals stay fresh?
- Youfoodz sources the freshest produce that is cooked, packaged and delivered within a 24-hour timeframe. We seal our meals using "Modified Atmosphere Packaging". Like vacuum sealing, this removes oxygen from the meals to slow down the oxidation process, allowing the product to stay fresh naturally for as long as possible.
Can I freeze my Youfoodz meals?
We recommend that your meals are consumed fresh while they hold their highest nutritional qualities. However, if you have plans on the weekend or plans to go away, your meals may be frozen before the use by/expiry date if necessary.
What happens if I have food allergies?
Our chefs take the highest care to keep allergy prone ingredients out of certain meals, however, they may still be present as all of our products are produced in the same kitchen. We suggest that you check each meal ingredient thoroughly before consumption.
Do Youfoodz have any vegetarian meals?
Yes! Have a look at our vegetarian options here.
Do Youfoodz cater for specific dietary requirements?
- All of our meals are made and packed as described on our website. We are unable to take requests for custom ingredients or meals due to our large volume of production.
- However, we do endeavour to cover a wide range of dietary requirements with several gluten-free, dairy-freeand low-carb meals available to suit various lifestyles.
Will I receive exactly what is shown in the images?
Please note that our meals are packed and portioned according to weightand that quantity/pieces shown in images may vary.
Will I get bored of the meals?
We like to change things up at Youfoodz, so our creative chefs usually introduce a new meal every 1-2 weeks so that you always have something new to try!
How do I order?
- Browse our online menu, add individual meals or preset meal plansto your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout when you’re ready.
- Alternatively, you can also buy individual meals from your local stockistwho stock a range of our products.
Is there a minimum order?
Because Youfoodz is a premium product, we have a minimum spend of $69 per order (that's 7 meals!) to facilitate home delivery with no contracts.
When do I have to order by & when is delivery?
Weekly cut off times and delivery days differ depending on your location. Please refer to the Delivery Areas.
Do I need to sign up to a contract?
We have a no lock-in contract policy where you can order weekly or whenever you like at your leisure - smell the freedom!
What is a 'Rollover' order?
- We know that you're a busy bee, so we'll send out a reminder text where you can reply 'ROLLOVER' to automatically repeat your most recent order. Once you have requested this, we'll organise it, take payment from your details stored on SecurePay Australia and send it out on your next delivery day! If you have previously paid with PayPal, we will email out a payment request via PayPal, which you will need to accept to make payment.
- When responding “ROLLOVER" to our SMS system, Youfoodz has gained permission to place an order on the customers behalf and take payment via SecurePay or PayPal Australia. All details are secure & Youfoodz will simply process the customers previous order in the system. Youfoodz also has weekly menu changes so all removed meals will be replaced with a meal similar to that dish.
- You can also call us on (07) 3633 0708 or email us to set up a recurring rollover which you can cancel at anytime.
What happens if I place an order after cut off?
- We will always do our best to process your order for the next closest delivery day, otherwise your order will arrive the following week.
- It's important that you let us know in your delivery notes if you’d specifically like your order to be delivered for the following week.
- Note that we do not typically deliver outside of our standard delivery days.
How do I pay?
- At the checkout you will be asked to enter your details for payment online through SecurePay Australia.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and AMEX debit/credit cards and payment via PayPal.
- Order now and pay later with no interest ever using ZipPay. Another simple and secure way to pay for your orders online.
What if my payment is declined?
- We are unable to process your order for delivery if your account has insufficient funds.
- We will contact you if there appears to be insufficient funds on your account, however, Youfoodz accepts no responsibility for any fees or charges for overdrawn accounts, so please check with your financial institution.
Where does Youfoodz deliver?
- Mackay (Thursday)
- Sunshine Coast (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Brisbane (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- Gold Coast (Wednesday & Friday)
- Toowoomba (Friday)
- Newcastle (Friday)
- Central Coast (Friday)
- Sydney Metro (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- Melbourne Metro (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- Melbourne Provincial (Friday)
- Melbourne Rural (Thursday)
- Adelaide (Friday)
Canberra (must order directly through Youfoodz Canberra website)
- Perth (Thursday & Saturday)
Check your delivery area
Check if we deliver to your suburb here.
We are an ever-growing company always looking to expand! If we don't currently deliver to your area, email us with your contact details and postcode and we'll see what we can do!
How much is delivery?
- Mackay - FREE
- Sunshine Coast - FREE
- Brisbane - FREE
- Gold Coast - FREE
- Toowoomba - FREE
- Newcastle - FREE
- Central Coast - FREE
- Sydney Metro - FREE
- Melbourne Metro - FREE
- Adelaide Metro - FREE
- Perth - $20
When do I have to order by & when is delivery?
Weekly cut off times and delivery days differ depending on your location. Please refer to the Delivery Areas
What time will my order be delivered?
Mackay Deliveries start from approx 6am (Thursday)
Sunshine Coast Deliveries start from approx 4am (Tuesday and Thursday)
Brisbane Home Deliveries start from approx 4am, Business Deliveries start from 8am (Tuesday - Friday)
Gold Coast Home Deliveries start from approx 3am, Business Deliveries start from 8am (Wednesday and Friday)
Toowoomba Deliveries start from approx 5am (Friday)
Newcastle Deliveries start from approx 5am (Friday)
Central Coast Deliveries start from approx 5am (Friday)
Sydney Home Deliveries start from approx 2am, Business Deliveries start from 8am (Wednesday - Saturday)
Melbourne Home Deliveries start from approx 6am, Business Deliveries start from 8am (Wednesday - Saturday)
Melbourne Rural Deliveries start from approx 6am (Thursday)
Melbourne Provincial Deliveries start from approx 6am (Friday)
Adelaide Deliveries start from approx 8am (Friday)
Perth Deliveries start from approx 7am (Thursday and Saturday)
- If there are any major delays, we will always advise you via email, phone or SMS.
- If your order is being delivered to a workplace, please add the business name and operating hours to the delivery notes. While our drivers will endeavour to deliver between those times, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time.
- Note that our delivery times may vary from week to week as the delivery routes change weekly as our customer base continually grows.
- For an ETA of your delivery, give the office a call on (07) 3633 0708 only on the day of delivery itself. Because the delivery routes are finalised very late the night before, we won’t know prior to then.
Do I need to be home to receive delivery?
- You won’t need to be home to receive your delivery as our product is delivered in a polystyrene esky with ice, which can hold a safe temperature for up to 6-8 hours.
- Your delivery will generally be left at your front door unless you have advised a specific location in your delivery notes.
What if I live in a gated complex or high-rise building?
Please leave delivery notes with instructions on how to enter the complex, such as a code or buzzer, or if it is okay to leave your order at the reception.
Can I pick up my order directly from Youfoodz?
Sorry, but we don’t currently offer this service.
I didn't receive exactly what I ordered.
- The Youfoodz team is great at packing the ten's of thousands of meals we send out each week, however please email us or give us a call on (07) 3633 0708 if there are any issues with the order you've received.
- We do also update our menu every 1-2 weeks, so if you are missing an item, it may no longer be available and have been replaced with a different meal.